Monday, December 5, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Jim and me with Jon, Patti, and the Munchkins


Thanksgiving has come and gone, the tree is up, the cards are mailed, gifts are purchased, and I'm just enjoying the season!  We went to Jon's and Patti's for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time.  It was their maiden voyage for hosting the annual celebration, though Patti's mother and I prepared most of the food.  It was so much fun, and we are looking forward to their visit before Christmas to go skiing.  Mind you, I'm not going skiing, but they'll have a good time!


Lynn with youngest sister,  Mary


The elder Riggsbees with Patti's parents, Tom and G with our common grandchildren

We missed the Texas Riggsbees, though.  Shanna sent a darling picture of G and A in front of their tree.  We hope to get there soon.  I miss those little things.

Avery and Gracie
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever you want to call it!  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment