Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update

Well, I HAVE WATER!!!  After two months with water that has been skitzzy at best, the pump at the spring has been hooked up and I have "real" water.  Doug, the plumber's assistant, has been up every 4 or 5 days to fill us up.  He must be the most patient person in the world.  Dave, the plumber says that even as patient as Doug is he was getting tired of this job!  Can't blame him.

Some really good news...I have found my very best friend in high school after about 40 years.  We ddin't go to the same school, but we went to the same church and we were inseparable!  Now that one can google people, I did just that and found her...living not far from where we grew up!  I had plans to see her, but my sister (Mary) was hospitalized and I had to miss our scheduled luncheon..  But I talked to her last night and we just giggled and giggled like we did when we were MUCH younger..  You'll get a picture of her when we get together.

Not much else to say.  It is raining like cats and dogs here like it has been doing all month...well, it could have been snow.  I am grateful for small favors!

I will leave you with another beautiful scene from the ridge!  Love to all!

1 comment: